Boris was in hospital in April 2020; apparently he almost died from Covid but now photos have emerged of him openly socialising in May 2020.
Meanwhile police were bullying people to stay at home:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care but remains in hospital, Downing Street has said.
Mr Johnson has been receiving treatment for coronavirus at St Thomas’ Hospital in London since Sunday.
No 10 said he “has been moved this evening from intensive care back to the ward, where he will receive close monitoring during the early phase of his recovery”.
A spokesman added: “He is in extremely good spirits.”
He was taken to hospital on Sunday – 10 days after testing positive – and was moved to intensive care on Monday.
Live updates as UK applauds key workers
Raab urges UK public not to ruin lockdown progress
What happens in an intensive care unit?
Mr Johnson received “standard oxygen treatment” in intensive care and was not put on a ventilator, Downing Street said earlier.
He “continues to improve” after a “good night” and thanked the NHS for the “brilliant care” he has received, the spokesman added.
US President Donald Trump tweeted that Mr Johnson’s move out of intensive care was “great news”.
after his near death experience in April, socialising in May, he was again partying at Christmas last year:
Boris Johnson insists No10 garden ‘drinks party’ was routine meeting with Hancock’s team
0:20, 17 Dec 2021Updated: 14:13, 17 Dec 2021
BORIS Johnson has insisted an alleged party with 20 civil servants inside Downing Street during the first lockdown was a routine meeting with Matt Hancock’s team.
It is claimed Mr Johnson gathered with close advisers on May 15 last year for drinks inside No10 and in its garden.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people