When cells divide, through a process called mitosis, the genetic information must be equally distributed among the new cells. That is the moment when mitotic errors might arise, potentially leading to damage in the DNA molecules that hold the genetic information (chromosomes) or to alterations in their number. These errors are associated with several human pathologies…
Defects in BUB1 have been associated with cancer, however, its role in congenital human development has remained unclear. Low expression of BUB1 has been associated with spontaneous miscarriages and given its importance for correct cell division, deleterious mutations in this gene were, until now, thought to be incompatible with life.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…