A New Hampshire high school is facing the heat for “branding” unvaccinated students at the prom.
Exeter High School officials wrote in marker on the hands of students who didn’t have a coronavirus vaccine or didn’t have a second shot. The school said it was for contact tracing, prompting a social-media outcry.
“Students who were unable to provide a vaccination card because they did not have or share a card or had not completed the full vaccination process had a number written on their hand,” read a statement from the high school that outlined safety protocols for the prom.
The event was held outside on school grounds last Friday and students were notified about the contact tracing system via a special website prior to the prom, according to the school.
However, the website doesn’t mention appear to mention the marker system.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe