Treatment meds are discussed at about 10:56
Extraordinary evidence from the large Brazilian Unimed hospital system: since their hospital in Belém (1.5m people) has switched to early hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin +ivermectin treatment, hospital admissions have totally collapsed despite the tsunami of new cases in Brazil! pic.twitter.com/WuqPGpU6C3
— Covid19Crusher (@Covid19Crusher) June 28, 2020
It’s not just treating the disease, it’s also psychological.
It is a protocol to treat COVID early and aggressively and effectively, with a prescribed plan people can get easily and use at home. And keep their contacts healthy with prophylaxis using safe counter drugs.
Look at the results they’re achieving.
This dilutes the fear factor and enables society to function again
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably