Brazil has removed months of data on Covid-19 from a government website amid criticism of President Jair Bolsonaro’s handling of the outbreak.
The health ministry said it would now only be reporting cases and deaths in the past 24 hours, no longer giving a total figure as most countries do.
Mr Bolsonaro said the cumulative data did not reflect the current picture.
Brazil has the world’s second-highest number of cases, and has recently had more new deaths than any other nation.
Order to pull out medical data was given the same day Trump announced his fake jobs data and said the “US was largely through coronavirus pandemic”.
Americans will soon be denied information about their own infection spreading rate, specially during the riots.
I’m not sure how that’s gonna play out worldwide, if other governments will suppress their health data as well, but by the time chabad finishes up culling the herd, I won’t be surprised if there’s less than 40% of mankind remaining. Way less than 40%.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Man Who Thinks Candy is Healthier Than Meat to Advise White House on Health and Nutrition
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- The Truth About the US “Economy”
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Jesse Felder: Small Businesses’ Big Message For The Markets