James Anderson on Palisades Gold Radio
James discusses traveling through Turkey recently and seeing Istanbul’s impressive ancient architecture. There is considerable bullion demand in Turkey particularly due to ongoing issues with their currency. The people there are suffering and barely able to stay above water.
If you buy bullion you want to have a long-term perspective. When you understand the fiat system you will realize the benefits of having a position in metals.
Premiums are still somewhat elevated and James believes we may not see a return to pre-pandemic levels.
It’s unlikely the United States would go after an individual’s gold directly. However, they may create some additional fees or taxes on the metals in the future. Having some of your bullion offshore may be a good idea so long as you are cautious of where you keep it.
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas