Are housing prices coming down, or will housing prices just keep on rising? Here are three super simple reasons that say prices MUST come down…
Editor’s Note: Housing is only one of the topics we covered in today’s show, but since we feel this information is very important, especially to anybody who is considering buying or selling a house, we have included the standard podcast/MP3 format of the entire show for your convenience. If you are listening to the podcast in MP3 format, the specific point of discussion of the three reasons starts around the 40-minutes-and-20-second mark.
The coolest place to be on Wednesday’s at 12 p.m. EST is over at Silver Doctor’s YouTube Channel to join in on our live-stream.
And we’re not just saying that ’cause we’re biased, but rather, we are saying that because we truly hope that our live-streams are a fun way of learning about the current state of the economy and the markets.
In today’s show, one of the questions was in regards to the housing market.
Mike Manwell and Half Dollar explored the housing market in general, and we discuss three specific reasons, simple math & economics really, as to why housing prices must come down.
Here’s our discussion on housing started at the exact time-stamp of the three reasons:
Topics discussed in today’s show include:
- Why gold is moving and why silver will move even faster.
- What about platinum & palladium?
- President Trump’s UK tour.
- When is a good time to sell your gold & silver, and to who?
- Inflation, hyperinflation, money printing, the national debt and the missing $21 Trillion.
- The Fed is punishing savers, our monetary policy is sick and twisted.
- What’s going on with the housing market?
For a deep dive into all of those topics and a whole lot more, carving-out the time to listen to today’s show is totally recommended.