The government could NOT shut them down because of 1st Amendment, so a judge could NOT sanction for refusing to obey the order.
Today a CA Appeals court overturned over $300k in sanctions issued against Calvery Chapel San Jose for not shutting down during COVID.
The government could not shut them down because of 1st Amendment, so a judge could not sanction for refusing to obey the order.
— Mark Meuser for U.S. Senate (@MarkMeuser) August 16, 2022
Every union should be demanding that every employee fired because of vax mandates should be rehired. Preferably with an apology and back pay. Great letter! Let's hope it starts a movement. t.co/RiqFipKwk2
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) August 17, 2022
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once