Well, besides Wall Street moving to Florida, so are Hollywood stars. Sylvester Stallone listed his LA mansion for $130M heading to Florida. Everyone knows I like sports cars and I had bought a BMW I8. I went to a rather famous restaurant in Tampa, Berns Steak House which takes often months to get a reservation. When I pulled in, they came running over to my car and when I got out, they were very disappointed. I knew that Tom Cruise also had an I8 but I did realize he moved down the road from me.
Traffic has clearly gotten worse lately. So please! Those coming to Florida, try the East Coast.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- Zelensky & a $35 Million Estate in Florida?
- Turkey newspaper reveal the terrible dimensions of Ukraine army losses:
- Chris Sky – The True Nostradamus Of Canada And Covid Era – Now Warns You About ESG Carbon CBDC Slave System And The Future-Gym Guy
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Jim Breuer: “The vaccinated were real cocky a couple of months ago…. now they’re getting sick.”
- We Are Facing a Dysgenic Disaster
- Bill Maher Takes Down Communism and Gives America a Dire Warning About ‘Woke’ Revolutionaries