QUESTION: Marty, you previously mentioned you thought Biden had dementia. Do you still think Hillary will make a surprise appearance?
ANSWER: Dementia is defined as a loss of mental ability severe enough to interfere with normal activities of daily living, lasting more than six months. This montage of all his wild thoughts is a warning that he really should not be president regardless of his party. That said, he would not be able to even stand up in a debate against Trump. There is still the rumor that if Biden does not win on the first ballot because Bernie holds back, then Hillary could still be drafted. The betting odds on her becoming president are at 10% — higher than any other candidate behind Biden.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.