God bless Leslie for having the ability to stay in California. I am never leaving Oklahoma.
California does not want to stop controlling a person’s life. It’s like they do not want the COVID-19 outbreak to end.
The public schools will reopen for the 2021-2022 academic year with outdated guidelines. Those guidelines include masks, mandated quarantines, asymptomatic testing.
You know, the same guidelines schools that opened in the 2020-2021 academic year and proceeded without many incidents. (I might have some personal experience with that.)
But I digress.
A lot of California parents are ticked that the government is still dragging down their children. Northern California group Let Them Breathe wants to sue the government to stop them from implementing the guidelines.
Southern California group Reopen the Schools, which successfully sued the state to reopen the schools, joined forces with Let Them Breathe.
Sen. Cruz Calls for CDC to Scrap Airline Mask Mandate
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, is urging the Biden administration to lift its long-standing requirement for people to wear masks on airplanes and other forms of mass transit ahead of the upcoming Fourth of July holiday weekend.
Airline travelers ages 2 and older currently have to wear face masks in order to fly, despite the widespread availability of COVID-19 vaccines and the CDC’s recent declaration that fully vaccinated people can travel safely.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies