In the last 2 months alone, housing prices have fallen 9%.
Buyers are unable to secure mortgage, because by the time they go to close, bank’s home appraisal shows the value has fallen drastically.
More and more buyers requiring lawyers to intervene on deals they can no longer close, and getting Sellers to drop price after already accepting the offer (sellers don’t really have a choice but to agree to concessions, because if the deal falls through, they face even worse prospects on the market).
Bank of Canada has already risen rates from 0.25% to 1.50% this year, and expected to go to 2.25% by next month, causing sudden and fast cooling in real estate sales.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…