by Chris Black
This is big. They are establishing a brutal technological control grid all around us.
It’s a global panopticon.
Here’s the deal: the US government, along with other Western governments, keep records of most or all electronic communications.
However, that data is not generally used in court, and it isn’t really available to hardly anyone who doesn’t work at a small number of spy agencies (and even they have trouble finding things).
What we are witnessing now is the mass legalization of the normal government spying on the people legally.
The core concept here is different, and no one cares.
Health agency spied on millions during Covid lockdowns — RT World News t.co/YzHJVO4EgA #
— Dr Gerard Waters ,GP (@OTURISK) December 27, 2021
Basically, in every Western nation, anyone who works at the government is just going to be able to type up your name (or your social security number) and find an entire record of your movements.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline