The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday updated its COVID-19 tracker for Florida over the past few days after the state’s department of health appealed publically for an update.
The CDC told Fox News in an email on Tuesday that it was working with the state’s health department to correct the information.
The state took to Twitter on Monday to ask the CDC to update its COVID-19 case tracker because it incorrectly combined “MULTIPLE days into one.” The Sunday total was the state’s worst ever, according to the CDC data.
Multiple media organizations picked up on the number and the department corrected the stories online with some bite.
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- New York Times Claims That Lockdowns Never Happened
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
- 82% miss! AMAZON
- CDC Now Admits There Are Severe & Long-Lasting Side Effects From Covid Vaccines