(NEXSTAR) – The CDC now recommends that people at risk for severe illness from COVID-19 — whether vaccinated or not — should avoid cruises.
The new guidance, issued on Friday, is specifically aimed at older adults, people with preexisting medical conditions, those with weakened immune systems, or those who are pregnant or recently pregnant.
“The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads easily between people in close quarters aboard ships, and the chance of getting COVID-19 on cruise ships is high,” reads the guidance, in part. The CDC also categorizes cruise ship travel under a Level 3 travel notice (“high level of COVID-19”), urging full vaccination for anyone boarding a ship, and recommending the unvaccinated avoid cruises altogether.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!