Data updated Friday continued to show a minuscule risk of serious COVID-19 infections among people who’ve been vaccinated — as a former White House coronavirus advisor called the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s communication strategy a “disaster.”
New figures posted on the CDC’s website showed that just 6,587 — or 0.004 percent — of the 163 million Americans who’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 had suffered serious “breakthrough” infections as of Monday.
Of that total, 6,239 people were hospitalized and 1,263 died, according to the data.
Those numbers amount to 0.0038 percent and less than 0.0008 percent, respectively.
On Tuesday, the CDC reversed course and recommended that fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public places in areas where the highly contagious Delta variant is surging.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!