I am not a financial advisor. I just like the stock.
What is CharePoint (CHPT)?
ChargePoint Holdings is an electric vehicle infrastructure company based in Campbell, California. ChargePoint operates the largest online network of independently owned EV charging stations operating in 14 countries and makes the technology used in it
Strong Buy: 40% | Buy: 40% |Hold: 20%
Low: $28.00 | Median: $39.20 | $46.00
Free Float: 7.68B | Free Float: 151.22M | 52 Week High: $49.48
Why I Like the Stock
1. CHPT is the largest provider of EV charging stations in the World with more than 100,000 charging ports . Biden’s infrastructure plan calls for 500,000 charging station national wide with a $174B B in the EV market.
- CHPT owns nearly 75% of the EV Charging market share
- CHPT has Strategic Partnerships with MOST major Car Manufacturers
- CHPT has hundreds of customers including:
– Whole Foods (Amazon)
– Johnson & Johnson
– Hundreds More
- CHPT is partnered with over 4,000 businesses and organizations
- Highly Rated Mobile App
- Has over 133,000 public charging points across North America and Europe
- Can charge ANY type of electric vehicle
- The Chargepoint app is integrated into Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. It’s also integrated into the navigation systems of BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Nissan, SiriusXM, & TomTom
TL;DR – Biden’s infrastructure calls for 500,000 charging station nation wide with $174B dedicated to the EV market. CHPT is the leading industry and has many major partners. I like the stock. I don’t know what I am talking about.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.