While employers are begging people to get back to work, the Mayor of Chicago isn’t helping. Instead of stopping payments to people in the city, she wants to continue the giveaway with free money for those she considers “low income.” Don’t we have food stamps, welfare and just about every other freebie known to man?
Mayor Lori Lightfoot is proposing free monthly money for “low-income” households in Chicago that will cost the city $31.5 million monthly. She said it’s the “biggest” program of its kind in the country. Universal basic income has been introduced in some cities in California where the residents are paid for breathing. Work is not necessary. It’s also known as socialism.
During her budget speech on Monday, Lightfoot said the freebie money giveaway will be the “first-of-its-kind pilot in Chicago of a monthly cash assistance program for hard-hit, low-income households in need of additional economic stability.”
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis