Ireland has started offering coronavirus vaccines to those aged 12-15.
Unlike in the UK, all children in that age group are now being offered vaccinations. In the UK, only those who have an increased risk of catching or suffering adversely from the virus can get a vaccine.
Read more: www.telegraph.co.uk/global-he…
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Fox2 News - Covid causes heart attacks and strokes, months or years after recovering from infection
See also Massive Number of Reddit Leftists Say They Are Not Receiving Paychecks Due to the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse, Their Businesses Are Collapsing