The new Chinese Ambassador to the UK has been banned from Parliament because of sanctions China put on British MPs.
China responded with anger, describing the move as “despicable and cowardly”.
Sir Iain Duncan Smith, one of the MPs sanctioned by China, spoke to Sky’s Adam Boulton about the ban.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also Another $350 million for Ukraine... We're on the brink of financial collapse & war with China yet we continue to spend like we had it.