China has claimed to have developed the “world’s most powerful Stirling engine”.The new heat engine can have application in power generation and submarine propulsion. The Stirling engine was developed by a research institute of China’s State Shipbuilding Corporation Limited (CSSC). The basic prototype of China’s first large-bore Stirling engine, is reported to have passed a performance test.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also VIDEO: East Palestine Residents Tell the World What is Really Happening Following the Ohio Rail Disaster