by Jim Quinn
China is starting a "social credit system.” The state will monitor social media and web use to make it "hard for the discredited to take a single step". Will it come to America? Has it, already? pic.twitter.com/dEVrYww4Co
— John Stossel (@JohnStossel) August 4, 2018
The infrastructure is already there. All the government has to do is put a little pressure on the companies (think Facebook subpoena) to share that information. This is the reason that govt wants to regulate the online content. This will lead to content interaction spying.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools