Chinese investment overseas actually scored a 13-year low in 2020 thanks to COVID and the rising tensions of economic uncertainty as the West tries to pressure China to join the Great Reset. Even the pandemic-related travel restrictions curtailed put a huge barrier to foreign investment for China. Most critical has been the fact that Chinese foreign direct investment into Europe came in as a 10-year low in 2020 for the 4th consecutive year-on-year decline.
Our models are projecting a further 3-year decline into 2023 before any temporary low can even form. Moreover, it also appears that there may be the liquidation of Chinese direct investment into Europe going into 2023.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!