Covid struck in early 2020 and The Fed spiked the punchbowl with a massive surge in M2 Money. Like a storm surge.
Today’s unemployment report showed initial jobless claims and continuing jobless claims ALMOST at pre-Covid levels.
So it appears that The Fed’s job is done (under the assumption that The Fed had anything to do with the recovery).
So did The Fed almost violently overreact to the Covid crisis? The Atlanta Fed’s Raphael Bostic says it is too early to withdraw while St Louis Fed’s James “Bully” Bullard says it is time to taper.
Really Raph? 18.8% price growth is not enough for you?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis