93% of new cases of coronavirus in Israel are from among the unvaccinated population or had received the vaccination jabbed 6 months earlier.
The outline for the education system to continue functioning during the coronavirus outbreak needs to be clear and understandable by everyone and only present requirements that the publican can fulfill, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Wednesday as he met with education officials and teachers and parents’ representatives to discuss the reopening of schools next week.
“If parents can’t work – there is no functioning economy, if children don’t go to school, they get worse under all parameters,” Bennett said. “We need to enable continuity in learning, otherwise we will raise a generation of zombies.”
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies