In an attempt to amplify calls for more lockdown measures, CNBC erroneously reported that COVID hospitalizations in England have been “steadily increasing” since restrictions were lifted when in fact the opposite is true.
The article, written by Holly Ellyatt, attempts to blame people who don’t wear masks for a sustained spike in COVID hospitalizations.
“Hospitalizations and deaths have been steadily increasing since the summer when Covid restrictions in England were lifted on July 19,” claims Ellyatt.
Except that’s not true.
As economist Andrew Lilico illustrates with official public health data, hospitalizations since July 19 have flatlined if not gradually reduced.
— Andrew Lilico (@andrew_lilico) October 19, 2021
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now