HAHA: CNN: Biden should probably stop telling this story about Amtrak that can’t possibly be true. “If we really had the kind of aggressive media we had during the Trump years, someone would ask why Biden keeps getting this wrong and how much of the story is even true. But the media has no interest in digging into anything which might suggest Biden’s memory isn’t what it used to be.”
And to be fair, even when his memory was better, he told a lot of stories that couldn’t be true. But I saw a bit of Tucker tonight, and he had a 2006 clip of Biden talking about NSA spying, and the contrast between 2006 Biden and 2020 Biden was actually kinda painful.
CHECKBOOK JOURNALISM: Why Are Michael Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun ‘Journalists’ Writing for USA TODAY?
[Bret] Stephens’ Twitter account now says merely, “Account suspended. Twitter suspends accounts which violate the Twitter Rules.”
Stephens previously wrote a devastating critique of the New York Times’ 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones’ Pulitzer Prize-winning undertaking to date America’s founding from the importation of the first African slaves. Stephens noted the comprehensive scholarly rejection of Hannah-Jones’ assertions before calling the undertaking a “thesis in search of evidence.”
In February, Stephens penned a column objecting to the way longtime New York Times science reporter Donald G. McNeil Jr. “resigned” after public backlash that he had said the n-word while chaperoning his daughter’s field trip — to ask about the context in which it was used. The New York Times ultimately refused to print Stephens’ column, which was published by the New York Post.
Twitter did not immediately respond to inquiries about the reason for the suspension.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.