A man who accused CNN’s Dom Lemon of assaulting him in a Hamptons bar three years ago claimed that the alleged behavior could be part of a “pattern.”
Accuser Dustin Hice made the comments on Monday’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” even as Lemon’s attorneys have fought back against Hice’s lawsuit in court filings, accusing the ex-bartender of withholding texts, deleting social media posts and hiding a witness that contradicted his claims.
Hice claimed in his suit that Lemon had put his hand down his own pants, rubbed his private parts and then shoved his fingers into Hice’s face.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.