Ted Oakley on Palisades Gold Radio
Tom welcomes Ted Oakley, Managing Director and Founder of Oxbow Advisors, back to the show.
Ted discusses the rampant speculative activity in the stock markets. Many investors are buying anything and are hoping that it will all work out. However, Ted says “It isn’t different this time.”
China has cut-off their potash and phosphate sales which will keep the pressure on fertilizer prices. There portfolio includes agricultural products along with other commodities that will do well in an inflationary environment.
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article