Commentary: 40% of the American middle class face poverty in retirement. How do we change that? t.co/3pArY3E7SW
— CNBC (@CNBC) November 18, 2018
- Some 40 percent of middle-class Americans are at risk of poverty in retirement, due to depressed earnings and asset values and increased health-care costs.
- Nearly three-quarters of workers now plan to work past traditional retirement age.
- Both workers and employers must focus on a fix: the former by saving more, the latter by ensuring that defined benefit plans are efficient and sufficient.
Over 33% of baby boomers have $0.00 saved for retirement.
Over 66% of baby boomers have less than $10,000 saves for retirement.
The average baby boomer has about $100,000 in debt.
Thanks for playing. pic.twitter.com/sC9B6yxgAX
— OW (@OccupyWisdom) November 18, 2018
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels