Santa Clara County health officials say businesses are now required to determine the vaccination status of employees coming back to the office.
The announcement Tuesday came as Santa Clara County shifts into the least restrictive yellow tier under the state’s pandemic reopening system.
Workers are now allowed to return to the office while Santa Clara County is under the yellow tier, but local health officials are adding a twist. The county is now mandating businesses track the vaccination status of each worker, who will be required to fill out a form within two weeks.
While some other states have outlawed the practice, California allows businesses to ask for vaccination status — like for sports events or concerts.
In fact, in the South Bay, businesses are required to.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.