China reported two COVID-19 deaths on Saturday—the first COVID-related deaths they’ve reported in over a year.
“China, which reported 3,844 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, reinstated safety measures last week to curb the spread of the virus,” reports The Hill. “The country urged residents not to leave Beijing and shut down schools in Shanghai. Most of the new cases have been located in [the province of] Jilin.”
China, which gave the world the COVID-19 virus, allegedly has a “zero tolerance” policy for identifying and isolating positive COVID cases and has mass testing throughout the country. This strategy, they say, has prevented China from having higher death rates as has been seen in other countries.
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You