- Dollar Tree, which also owns Family Dollar, plans to hire 25,000 workers.
- 7-Eleven expects to bring on 20,000 new store employees.
- Amazon intends to hire 100,000 workers.
- Domino’s is hiring more than 10,000 workers.
- The medical community is looking for as many health care providers as possible. New York City has even asked private and retired providers to help in hospitals. More than 1,000 answered the call.
- Grocery chains (including Kroger) are looking for workers, as are shipping businesses, online learning and remote work firms.
READ Tech companies are probably in cooperation with the government to deliberately limit the information you receive and disseminate!
Credit: I got this from LinkedIn