WASHINGTON, D.C.—The controversial Green New Deal ran into trouble early on when an FAQ of the details was placed on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s website and then pulled down after it received scrutiny. For a while her people claimed the FAQ never existed, and when directly asked about it, Ocasio-Cortez has not answered questions, claiming not to speak English.
“No English,” a wide-eyed Ocasio-Cortez told reporters who asked why the FAQ appeared and why it was removed from her website.
“Why did the original FAQ say the Green New Deal would provide economic security for those ‘unwilling to work’?” persisted one reporter. “What does that have to do with the environment?”
Ocasio-Cortez shrugged her shoulders as if she couldn’t understand and said, “Nee Jabba no badda.”
When confronted with the fact she had been seen speaking English just moments earlier, again Ocasio-Cortez stared back as if she couldn’t comprehend and said, “Boompa kom bok nee aht am bompah.”
This did not deter most of the reporters, one asking Ocasio-Cortez, “How much will this proposal cost?” just as she escaped down a garbage chute.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…
- So, No One is Above the Law…Right? Exception List Enclosed
- It appears that the bear market rally is nearing its end…
- More Nightmarish Pestilences Continue To Erupt All Over The World
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- The IRS posted then deleted a job ad looking for people willing to make arrests and use deadly force when needed.
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Who Was Behind the Trump Raid at Mar a Lago