Recent polls by the Pew Charitable Trust show that:
- 52% of Americans have an unfavorable view of the Democratic Party, with only 45% having a favorable view
- Americans feel the exact same towards the Republican party (52% unfavorable and 45% favorable)
As we’ve repeatedly noted:
- 51% of Americans know the primary process is rigged
- More than half of Americans want a third party
- 42% of Americans now think of themselves as independents … only 29% identify as Democrats, and 26% as Republicans
- Even the Founding Fathers warned us about the threat from a two-party system
Truly, it’s time for a third party.
Indeed, a new Gallup poll shows that the Federal government has a MINUS 27 net favorability rating.
Other polls over the last 5 years show:
- Congress is less popular among Americans than zombies, witches, dog poop, potholes, toenail fungus, hemorrhoids, cockroaches, lice, root canals, colonoscopies, traffic jams, used car salesmen, Genghis Khan, communism, North Korea, BP during the Gulf oil spill, Nixon during Watergate or King George during the American Revolution.
- Americans have less national pride than Yemenis, Mexicans, Libyans, Rwandans, Ghanaians, Zimbabweans, Pakistanis, Nigerians, Egyptians, Jordanians, Azerbaijanis, Armenians, Moroccans, Kazakhstanis, Tunisians, Qataris … and more than a dozen others
- Americans believe that 75% of all politicians are “corrupted” by campaign donations and lobbyists, and 70% percent of politicians use their political power to help their friends and hurt their enemies.
- 71% of Americans believe the election system is biased in favor of the candidate with more money.
- Americans think the financial system is rigged for the wealthy. 52 percent of Americans “do not think the economy is fair to those willing to work hard”.
- Multiple polls find that Americans are more afraid of our government than of terrorists.
- Only 21% of likely voters think that our government has the “consent of the governed”. And see this.
As we explained in 2014:
Any apparent difference is just a scripted show.
Under both Republican and Democratic politicians, both the rule of law and free market capitalism have been trashed.
In reality, we no longer have free market capitalism. Instead, we have socialism for the rich and sink-or-swim capitalism for everyone else. Conservatives see the socialism half of this equation, and liberals see the laissez faire free market half. Both liberals and conservatives hate crony capitalism. Look here, here, here.
People have lost faith in the 2 party system.
It’s time for a third party.
Note: The paperback version of our book “Historically-Documented Admissions of False Flag Terror: A Concise Summary” – the first-ever book focusing solely on ADMITTED false flags, and documenting such actions in 24 countries all over the world – has just been released. Thousands of hours of research went into the book, but we wrote it as concisely as humanly possible (the text itself, excluding endnotes, is only 30 pages). Or the eBook version contains clickable links, so you can easily go the source materials we cite.