We had a $400,000 job done at the place I work at over the winter. There were some delays and they still haven’t finished. The company just sent us a letter demanding their money. Even though the job isn’t finished. A subcontractor I spoke to a couple of days ago says everybody in the business is hurting for money.
They all quoted jobs six months ago at $1.00 a liter diesel fuel, now it’s $2.25. Dump trucks were $80 an hour. Now they’re $130/Hr. The sub said there are tons of contractors who are going to go bankrupt over fuel and material price increases, including the guy who did the job for us.
And one more thing, our business is down about 15%, my estimate, so far this year. The reckoning is coming. We won’t get through the summer before it happens from what I can see.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW