I just want to post some DD for people who think the beer virus is priced in. The fed holding the economy up like Atlas has given some of you bullcucks some false hope that stonks only go up.
- The coronavirus has just been proven to have the ability to invade the nervous systems of victims.
- China was/is a fucking shitshow even though they sealed themselves off nearly entirely. You think the U.S. is willing to do that? No.
- It’s now proven that the virus holds the ability to mutate. L-Cov, the deadlier and quicker-spreading one, is expected to be around 70% of cases. The U.S. is fucked.
- LA just declared a temporary state of emergency. They are the first to do so. Imagine when other places begin to follow suit.
- The homelessness implications that nobody is talking about.
- If statistics are anything to go by, the U.S. is/has approached their 50 cases. It will soon explode. Note that these are statistics from countries that have actually “tried” to mitigate the spreading, the U.S. is putting an absolute abysmal amount of effort towards the beer virus. I imagine it’ll get a lot worse pretty quickly.
- The Fed’s Beige Book is showing first signs of the U.S. economy taking a hit from the virus.
- India is no longer shipping meds out in fear of a global shortage. Let me repeat that. India, one of the world’s largest exporter of meds, is done exporting meds because they fear there will be a global shortage.
It’s simply a matter of time before someone in power, or someone in the public eye, catches this boomer eliminator and the media freaks out.
tl;dr fed can’t hold the economy up on these paper stilts for long.
This is only brief DD. The virus hasn’t been portrayed accurately in the media for fear of spreading panic, but once it starts raking the country, specifically retirement homes, people will begin to notice it’s nothing to scoff at.
SPY 4/17 $250
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.