Obesity is one of leading risk factors of premature death according to the WHO. This figure shows the obesity rate for the G20 countries from 1975 to 2016. Obesity is defined as everyone with a BMI (Body mass index) of above 30.
This figure shows that there is a steady increase in the number of obese people in the world, without an indication of slowing down. An interesting observation is how well Asian countries do it compared to the rest of the world.
Tools: python, pandas, tkinter
Data source: our world in data (ourworldindata.org/obesity)
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.