The United States’ known death toll from COVID-19 will surpass the number of dead from the Spanish Flu within the next day or two, according to the side-by-side numbers — though a direct comparison between the raw numbers doesn’t give the whole story, medical experts and statisticians say.
What is clear is that the sheer numbers, given the modern-day tools that combat such illnesses, are a heavy burden. COVID-related U.S. deaths as of Sunday night are at 673,763, according to Johns Hopkins University data.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.
See also US Consumer Confidence Dips To 62 In March, Never The Same After Covid And Joe Biden (UMich Buying Conditions For Houses Dips To 47 As Fed Withdraws Stimulus … For The Moment)