Cracks are appearing on the outside. Many junk rated debt and periphery country’s stock markets are in bear markets. Watch out for the crisis to seek into the bigger sectors.
The economy cannot grow exponentially in a finite world. An infinite model cannot run on a finite sphere. By 2020 – 2022, a major energy crisis will hit in oil, Martenson says.
How can we move out of the current infinite growth financial paradigm? Stay tuned to find out!
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools