Credit card rates are now higher than they were at the peak of the last cycle: pic.twitter.com/54RBTFJHGh
— Jesse Felder (@jessefelder) August 7, 2018
I wonder what this graph would look like if personal loans and line of credit were added to it…it’s getting scary folks. Ultimately, the populous thought 0% interest rates were here to stay forever.
FWIW, net %age of #banks tightening CC lending standards is now the highest since the tail end of the GFC. Before that, the tail end of the dot-com recession per #Fed latest #SLOOS. I'm sure it's nothing though 🤔 pic.twitter.com/edurhrfMIE
— Mike Larson (@RealMikeLarson) August 7, 2018
— Topdown Charts (@topdowncharts) August 7, 2018
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…