But these f#ckers there have no issue buying a dozen with our tax money.
Inflation is devastating D.C. What are you going to do to help the poor people of Washington?
Axios reported, “A passion fruit donut at the downtown hotspot was $4.25 back in February, according to its website, and is $4.75 now. The bakery has been upfront with its customers about price increases due to more expensive ingredients.”
That’s $57 a dozen, up from $51 a dozen just two months ago.
h/t John Dutton
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…