As the media goes, so goes the nation, to borrow from the old adage.
The cultural influence of media—including movies, TV shows, and YouTube videos—is being felt with greater significance today than arguably any other time in history. James Fitzgerald founded ColdWater Media to promote the values so many Americans hold dear.
The political “left has done a really good job of building business models around indoctrinating our kids,” Fitzgerald says.
Fitzgerald uses film to explore some of the biggest issues and questions facing the culture today, covering topics ranging from history and philosophy to education and economics. He joins “The Daily Signal Podcast” to discuss the mission of ColdWater Media and some of the company’s latest projects, including a series sharing the history of all the American holidays.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!