Washington, DC, has approved legislation that allows minors as young as 11 to consent to vaccination without their parents’ knowledge — if a physician determines the child is capable of giving informed consent.
It also prohibits insurers from sending an explanation of benefits to the parents, and it requires a physician to submit the immunization record directly to the minor’s school “if the parent is utilizing a religious exemption or is opting out of receiving the Human Papillomavirus vaccine,” according to the legislation….
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.