Shanghai Composite closed 0.18 percent higher at 2729, pulled back into gaining territory by the banking sector which outperformed in the afternoon session. Shares of 5G companies, liquor makers, and gas companies led the losses.
Shenzhen Component Index and Chinext index lost 0.2 percent and 0.37 percent respectively.
Turnover on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange dipped to a four-year low.
The average daily turnover over the past five days on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges was 259.1 billion yuan on Thursday, a low level not seen since Sept. 1, 2014, when it was 256.3 billion yuan.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!