by Ron Paul of Ron Paul Liberty Report
The usual “debt ceiling” theatrics have reappeared. We’re again greeted with the propaganda that if the most indebted government in the history of the world doesn’t continue to go deeper into debt, the world would grind to a halt. But economic “crisis,” which is really a painful return to economic reality, is inevitable. The real “crisis” is continuing to dig a deeper hole. So it’s certainly time to think about getting one’s own person financial house in order.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?