In a world drowning in debt, here come the cascading defaults. Sorry, central banker scum, you won’t be able to print this away.
Soaring inflation. Squabbles over fuel prices. A fractious political environment. For months, Pakistan has struggled to keep its economy afloat, raising the prospect that one of the world’s most populous nations could soon follow Sri Lanka in a wave of potential global defaults.
Investors are getting nervous. Without a bailout from the International Monetary Fund, Pakistan may default for the second time in its history. As talks with the IMF conclude Wednesday in Doha, officials acknowledge that winning a loan from the multilateral lender might involve trade-offs, including the politically tough decision of raising fuel prices.
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland