Delta CEO Ed Bastian on Tuesday asked the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to shorten quarantine guidelines for breakthrough cases of COVID-19 in people who are fully vaccinated.
Delta medical adviser Carlos del Rio and chief health officer Henry Ting joined Bastian in asking CDC Director Rochelle Walensky to reassess the current recommended quarantine time of 10 days when it breakthrough coronavirus cases.
They argued in their letter that these guidelines were developed during a time when effective COVID-19 vaccine and treatments were not available and thus the rules should be changed in light of medical developments.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!