ICYMI: UK designates ‘AY.4.2’ as a COVID variant under investigation, citing evidence that it may be more transmissible than Delta t.co/11aU4tZ3ru
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) October 24, 2021
The Delta variant sub-lineage known as Delta AY.4.2 was designated a Variant Under Investigation (VUI) by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) on 20 October 2021 and has been given the official name VUI-21OCT-01.
3) this new surge seems unique to UK and Eastern Europe at the moment. Russia is now in a one week semi lockdown, as is Latvia. UK may need fast action to avoid that fate. t.co/eK6y6B7AQa
— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) October 22, 2021
A descendant of the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading rapidly in England. This has led to concerns that the new variant, called AY.4.2, may be partly responsible for the high rate of infections in the United Kingdom.
India on alert over new highly mobile COVID-19 variant ‘AY. 4.2’
Health officials in China say they are now preparing for the latest Covid-19 outbreak to expand even further t.co/3lDyr04HCk
— Bloomberg Economics (@economics) October 24, 2021
h/t Doorbert Returns
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas