Update: Councilwoman Gym’s communications director Eric Schulz reached out to The Post Millennial after publication to try to clarify her comments.
Schulz claims that Ms. Gym was referring to students who “had attacked” and later, students who “had been attacked.” No such clarification has been made in The Philadelphia Inquirer as of yet.
Original story follows:
Following an unprovoked, brutal attack on a teenage Asian American student earlier this month by black assailants, a Philadelphia city councilmember has issued a statement defending the group’s actions, claiming that the girls were “trying to articulate” what needs to be done to “address racial bias.”
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami